Mojo Books & Records

November 8, 2014

Two weekends ago I visited a new bookstore near the University Square in Tampa. This is my second favorite independent bookshop. Hands down. I've been to several of them in the Bay Area this year. So far, my favorite has been Inkwood Books. Most of the books at Mojo Books & Records are used, but in great condition. I only purchased one book simply because I was short on time to thoroughly see all of the books, but I did have time to get a coffee. Their artisan coffee bar is whimsical and their server was very polite and helpful. I decided to get a spicy caramel latte. Oh! And they do have quite the selection of vinyl records. I definitely plan on visiting again soon and actually sticking around for more than an hour, or two. To conclude: great book selection, much more organized than other used bookstores I've been to, outstanding coffee, lovely atmosphere, friendly people.


CHARLENE ZALE
Designed By Hello Manhattan