Goals for 2017

January 30, 2017

Happy New Years, everyone! I finally wrote down a list of all the things I wish to accomplish or do in 2017. I'm not keen on setting monthly goals for the simple fact that I am a college student with a spontaneous work schedule. No need to remind me that we're at the end of January and I just got around to publishing this. Better late than never, ay?

01 · Spend a weekend exploring Washington, D.C. with Lea.

02 · Meet up + photography adventure with Jessica.

03 · Put $5,000 into my savings account by December 31st.

04 · Explore two museums with Lea.

05 · Get down to a size 6 (US).

06 · Watch every Star Wars film.

07 · Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

08 · Visit my best friend, Ana, in New York.

09 · Finish watching three TV series on Netflix.

10 · Write a letter to my future self.

11 · Join a club at St. Petersburg College.

12 · Publish a blog entry at least twice a month.

13 · Read 30 books.

14 · Find a better paying job.

15 · Update my online bookshop on Etsy.

16 · Visit Thomas Jefferson's Monticello in Charlottesville, Virginia.

16 · Write and publish 10 book reviews.

17 · See a play at a local theatre.

What are some of the things you want to accomplish in 2017? Let me know below!

CHARLENE ZALE
Designed By Hello Manhattan