Hyde Park Village with Jessica + New Bag

May 13, 2017

Last weekend Jessica (WonderRiot) and I met up at Hyde Park Village. We had a coffee date, visited the shops, and ate veggie burgers at an old-fashioned diner. I initially wanted to vlog our time together, edit the footage, and publish it on YouTube. What we didn't know was that Hyde Park is currently undergoing construction. The village is such a lovely place to visit, but all the construction made it a not-so-pretty place to film at. When I got home to look at the photographs I took, I realized that I didn't take many. I suppose I was just uninspired to capture anything. Regardless, we had such a great time together and we definitely want to visit again and try to make a vlog together soon. We are also looking into new places to explore together in Florida. So who knows where we may end up next.

If you looked closely at the first photography, you may have noticed that I was able to purchase one of my birthday wish list items: the Chloe Drew Mini in Cement Pink. It's actually more of a blush beige, the leather color, shape, and beautiful chain strap convinced me to get it. It was my first time wearing the bag out. I love it so much! It's feminine, has a timeless design, and comes in gold hardware. Everything I look for in a bag. Hard work really pays off. After I got my new job, I decided to finally invest in my ultimate dream handbag collection, so I purchased three new bags: a Mulberry Lily in black croc-embossed leather, this Chloe Drew Mini, and a Lanvin Jiji in brown leather. I also have a Henri Bendel bag in grey croc-embossed leather that I purchased last autumn. On my Polyvore account, I have already paired these bags with so many minimalist, feminine, and classic outfits. I'm not looking to buy any new handbags for a really long time. Within the next few months I do plan to publish a bag review for each of the three new handbags.


CHARLENE ZALE
Designed By Hello Manhattan